03 May 2010

Upcoming Events

This isn't going to be a traditional posting of my work. Instead I'm going to post an important event that's coming up in Toronto. It's the Grad Show at OCAD; this is where the fourth year students display their work (after slaving away at their thesis projects). http://apache.ocad.ca/events_calendar/eventdetail.php?id=1896
It's a great way to see new emerging talent and to see what my school has been up to. It opens up on Thursday and ends Sunday, I will be attending on Friday to catch the Aboveground Tent Event! I rarely get a chance to go to the tent event (a great sale from a great art supply store), which is going on from Friday to Sunday. So that's pretty nifty! https://www.abovegroundartsupplies.com/
And in other interesting news, OCAD (the Ontario College of Art and Design) is changing it's name! The president, Sarah Diamond wanted it to be "The University of Imagination", as horrible and childish as it sounds, but instead it will be "OCAD University", which isn't so bad. I think the name change will take place sometime this week. I'll try to take some pictures on Friday to show everyone the cool happenings in Toronto.

No comments:

Post a Comment