11 December 2010

News!

Hello fellow bloggerites!

Sadly this is not a post about new artwork. However, it is a post shamelessly promoting a show I will be participating in on December 18th and 19th. It is a fundraiser for OCAD's 4th year drawing and painting students (which includes me). I'm going to be submitting three of my older works to the show in hopes to raise some funds!

The show is at XSPACE at 58 Ossington Ave. On Saturday the 18th it will be open from 12- 6pm and Sunday the 19th from 1- 5pm. I should be there the entire time both days. 

I'm going to bring these. Well not all of them, I'm going to pick out three. If anyone who reads this blog can go, they should go!

In other news, I am a huge slacker. Since school ended I have not produced any art, but I have been relaxing. But, I hope to make some new stuff soon!

1 comment: