03 December 2010

End of the Semester

To be honest, the past month has been incredibly stressful. I've finished my critiques and assignments and am really looking forward to a bit of a break. I'm still planning on making some art through the break, but definitely not the same amount. I finished my last two critiques this week and I think they went well. Part of me is really sad that the semester is over just because it means another year is going to be over soon. I get really nostalgic around this time of year.

As I mentioned in the last post, my studio space has transformed from a somewhat messy hovel into a dark cave of dusty doom. This is the outside of my fort.

















This is the inside, there are a bunch of small tests on the wall. 
 












This is me working on a drawing.












Drawings on mylar for a drawing class.













Thesis Drawings





















Me in the critique room after my critique. 

No comments:

Post a Comment