20 December 2010

4th Year XPACE Show

The 4th year art fair at XPACE took place December 18th- 19th where students from all of the art departments were invited to submit work to raise funds for their respective departments. I posted earlier that I was submitting three pieces and later brought four other pieces. One of them I already had, and the other three were drawings that I framed for the event.

Artists who submitted work to the show include Chelsea Jamieson, Kristen D'Aquila, Michael Dawson, Eric Euler, Natasha Gouveia, Carly McAskill, Kayla Altman, Caitlyn Chisamore, Krista Smith, Charlie Bierk, Ryan Bastedo, Shanna V, and Callum Schuster. Sorry if I missed anyone. But thanks to everyone who came out to the show!


















These are the other four I presented.













A Glimpse of the material art and design display.













The photography department










   

No comments:

Post a Comment