17 December 2009

Figure Drawing




Well I havn't posted anything up here in a while. I've just been busy with school, but it's Christmas break, so I can post some more stuff up here. I think just for now I'm going to post some stuff from school. These are just some live models from a figure drawing class.
I havn't had time to make any art for myself, so unfortunately most of the stuff I put on here are things I've made for school.
So these pictures are actually in reverse order. The first one was a three week pose that was created after the first two and is about 5' using chalk pastels on a stained ground. The other two are also done on a stained ground but only took two weeks. The second one is using the three colour technique and i used charcoal and conte. The last (which was the first to be made) is a black and white charcoal monochrome.

No comments:

Post a Comment