05 March 2011

Paint!

This week I had my midterm critique for one of my studio classes as well as my thesis class. I figured this would be a good time to photograph my work. Although two of the pieces are for a painting class, I feel that they are all part of the same body of work. I might have mentioned this earlier, but I'm taking a break from drawing for a while and have decided to create some paintings. They take longer to produce, but I like the outcome :)













 

"Removal 3" Oil on wooden panel. 4x 5'. 2011.
 

















"Removal 2" Acrylic on wooden panel. 2011.
















"Ripped Canvas 1" Acrylic on Canvas. 4x 6'. 2011.

    





































  "Ripped 2" Acrylic on canvas. 3'9"x 5'9". 2011.












"Removal 1" Acrylic on wooden panel. 2011. 

3 comments: