22 November 2010

I'm Sorry Blog, I've Neglected You.

Hi there blog and blog followers!

 I want to apologize for not posting a thing in months. There have been a few reasons for the neglect.
- Criticism from a career adviser that my blog was too "chatty"
- Me trying to set up an actual website
- Me being busy

A lot has happened since I last blogged. I've created some art, I quit my job to focus in school, I'm in my last year and I'm in the thesis program. Even though I plan to start up my website sometime soon, I've decided to keep this blog going because I actually enjoy and miss blogging. So, here are two pieces I created over the summer. This past October they were in a coffee house charity event for a friend's charity "Your Life Counts". Right now the work is being held at a coffee shop in Toronto called Coffee Co. on Queen and Parliament.


No comments:

Post a Comment